Skip to main content

Being Group 1

I hope you can take a minute to enjoy this memory we had together, and just a funny video on it's own. Got to love those lazy susans! I remember that evening to be quite a special one and hope we can repeat it each semester. Those of you who did not make it, we missed you and by the size of this table you can see we had plenty of room and food to share!! The idea came to me to do an art swap when we return in June. I will send out a reminder, if you are interested bring a small piece of art, 8x10 or under, place it in a sealed envelope, then we will do a blind draw. It will not take long and it will be a nice way to start a collection. (hit play even though it is black!!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I will be in the gallery for my Last pop up meet up Tuesday 11/19/19 2-4:30, Ketchum Gallery, UNE, Biddeford, ME

Center of Gravity