Skip to main content

Artist Residency 2019

Dress Codes: In full swing with the generous gift of an artist residency from Turkey Land Cove Foundation to support the October collaborative exhibition at University of New England in Biddeford, Maine.  I am so very thankful for this amazing opportunity to have the time to work on this project. 




April started with a visit to UNE then off to a two week residency at Turkey Land Cove Foundation (photo above) where I was able to have focused time to bring my project together and further develop my ideas. My biggest and most heartfelt thanks to the foundation for this opportunity and another big thank you to all that are helping this project to develop and grow.

Here is a sample of some of the video interviews I have started to collect meet Elais, Grace and Samantha. Please comment in the blog thread.



Just before finals, I will visit UNE as a guest of the Women's and Gender Studies Club setting up a table at their lunch event.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will be in the gallery for my Last pop up meet up Tuesday 11/19/19 2-4:30, Ketchum Gallery, UNE, Biddeford, ME

Center of Gravity